Security & Safety
Security at MCC
MCC is concerned with the safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors to all of our locations.
In case of an emergency, call 911 for local first responders. Contact the Business Office of MCC once it is safe to do so.
Contact information for MCC Business Office
- Ray Gillaspie, Chief Business Affairs Officer: (270) 824-8592
- Joe Blue, Director of Public Protection: (270) 836-5330
- Eddie Marks, Director of Facilities and Safety: (270) 824-1754 or (270) 875-6406 (cell)
- MCC security line: (270) 836-5330 or (270) 824-1911 (administration)
- MCC Tip Line (to report suspicious activity): (270) 824-1900
Parking at MCC
Parking at all campus locations is on a first-come basis for students, visitors, faculty, and staff. Each location has designated parking for those with handicapped parking designation tags or license plates issued by the state of Kentucky. These tags or license plates must be up to date, and properly displayed. These reserved places are for the person with the disability and not for any other person operating the vehicle.
Senior citizen parking spaces are also available in front of the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts on the North Campus.
Parking in roadways or fire lanes and blocking loading docks is prohibited.
Fines for illegal parking may be issued by the Madisonville Police Department or the Kentucky State Police. Fines will vary depending on the severity of the violation.