Madisonville Community College provides so much more than excellence in education the Workforce Solutions Department is the premier training and career development source for the entire Pennyrile Region.
Customizable Training: Business, Industry, & Enterprise Solutions
Workforce Solutions offers customized, targeted training for regional employers and employees. Our experienced instructors and staff will train your employees in basic and advanced business applications. KCTCS TRAINS funding is available where applicable for Kentucky based organizations.
Our services include:
- Lean Center for Excellence : Simulations and Implementation
- Workforce Assessment : Employee Selection and Skills Assessments
- Miner Training : 40hr/24hr Initial and Annual Refresher Training 3D Motion Simulators MERA
- Advanced Integrated Technology : Technical Training (PLC, Welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Electrical)
- Leadership / Team Building / Supervisory Training
- Safety Training : OSHA and NFPA 70E
- Professional Licensing Renewal(CEUs) : Electricity HVAC Legal Education Plumbing
- Training and Development : VUE/ICC Testing, Software, and Computer Skills
ADULT EDUCATION SOLUTIONS
MCC offers adult education and job skills services for students of all ages. Our mission is to provide the education and training necessary for area residents to become the best prepared individuals possible, ready to work in the high performance companies located in our service area.
- Adult Center for Educational Excellence (ACE2) : Adult Education FAQ, Locations, and the Work and Learn Program
- Workforce Transitions : Requirements & Application
- Placement Testing (COMPASS)
- Credit for Prior Learning
It's never too late to discover a new hobby or dust off an old talent. Our community education courses offer something for everyone: arts, technology, fitness, vocational training, senior classes, and youth programs.
- Community Education / Lifelong Learning
For More Information
2000 College Drive
Madisonville, KY 42431
BBC Office 280
(270) 824-8659 or (270) 824-8658