There are several ways to obtain a transcript of your coursework at Madisonville Community College. The following fees apply to transcript requests:
Preferred method - Order online at National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- Delivery Options: Electronic PDF (via email)
- $6.00; Mail $5.00; Hold for pick up $5.00. An additional processing fee of $2.25 will be charged per recipient. (transcripts will be processed by our office within 3-5 business days)
- In person request – Transcripts can be requested in person by coming to the Records Office
- Mailed to you or directly to an institution: $5.00
- On demand (picked up at time of order): $7.00
- Faxed to you or directly to the institution: $10.00 (check with the receiving institution to ensure they will accept a faxed copy)
- Note that all KCTCS schools have access to view or print any KCTCS transcripts. Please do not request a KCTCS transcript to be sent to another KCTCS school. Also note that transcripts cannot be released if a financial hold has been placed on your account. This hold must be resolved before a transcript request will be processed.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Paula Clayton in
the Records Office.
MCC Records Office
Transcripts from other institutions will be evaluated for credit after receipt of a Transcript Evaluation Request.
All transcripts submitted to the Registrar’s Office must be official copies and must be sent directly from the forwarding institution. Unofficial or Issued to Student copies will not be accepted.
If you are pursuing a selective admission credential, an original copy of the transcript must be submitted to the program of choice and to the Registrar s office upon enrollment at MCC.
All international transcripts (outside the U.S.) must be submitted by the student to: www.wes.org/ for evaluation. We will not attempt evaluation of international transcripts.
For more information about transcript evaluation, contact Casie Richardson.