The Records Office at MCC provides quality service to students, faculty and staff while safeguarding the integrity of student records. Our office assists students with their official records, to include change of personal data and major changes, provides official transcripts when requested, and provides graduation information.
Sign-in to your student self-service and complete the drop/withdraw request available under the Academic Records tile. Check your KCTCS email for confirmation/denial of your request.
- Please use a computer, not cell phone, for this request. If you experience issues, consider using a different web browser
- Refer to the Academic Calendar for important dates
- It is advisable to check with Financial Aid to determine potential consequences of withdrawing.
Graduation and Commencement
Madisonville Community College celebrates its graduates in a commencement ceremony each May and December at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. If you complete your requirements in the fall, spring or summer semester, you are eligible and encouraged to celebrate your accomplishment by participating in the associated graduation ceremony!
Graduation applications are available at the Records Office. You will need to meet with your assigned academic advisor to complete this application and your program MAP/curriculum guide for each credential you are applying for.
Students must apply for degree, diploma or certificate within the designated timeframes:
- Fall (December) deadline – October 1
- Spring (May) deadline – March 1
- Summer (August) deadline – June 15
- Caps, Gowns, and honor stoles/cords may be purchased from the MCC Bookstore.
FERPA: Directory Information
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, is a federal law that protects the privacy and confidentiality of personally identifiable information contained within student educational records. Colleges in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) comply with FERPA’s confidentiality protections and adhere to procedures dealing with student education records and directory information recommended by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
In its discretion, a college or KCTCS as appropriate, may provide Directory Information in accordance with the provisions of the Act (FERPA) to include:
- Student name
- Student address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date and place of birth
- Major field of study
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards received
- Most recent previous educational agency or institution attended by the student
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
Casie Richardson, Registrar
Transcript evaluations, graduation applications, academic bankruptcy
Nancy Long, Records Staff
Online withdraw, waivers, customer service
Paula Clayton, Records Staff
Transcript request/information, major changes, customer service