The Workforce Solutions Department is the premier training and career development source for the entire Pennyrile Region.
Customizable Training: Business, Industry, & Enterprise Solutions
Workforce Solutions offers customized, targeted training for regional employers and employees. Our experienced instructors and staff will train your employees in basic and advanced business applications. KCTCS TRAINS funding is available where applicable for Kentucky based organizations.
Our services include:
- Lean Center for Excellence : Simulations and Implementation
- Workforce Assessment: Employee Selection, Work Profile Systems (WPS)
- Assessment Center: Skills Assessments, Placement Testing (Workkeys, KYOTE & TABE), & VUE/ICC Testing
- Mine Training : 40hr Initial Underground, 24hr Initial Surface, Annual Re-Training, 3D Motion Simulators, Fire Brigade, Mine Rescue & Mine Emergency Response Academy (MERA)
- Technical Training (PLC, Welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Electrical, HVAC & Machine Tool)
- Leadership / Team Building / Supervisory Training
- Safety Training : OSHA and NFPA 70E
- Continuing Education Courses (CEUs) : Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Legal Education
- ServSafe Food Management & Food Handler Certification Training
- Software, and Computer Skills Training
- Incumbent Worker Training & Success Coaching
ADULT EDUCATION SOLUTIONS
MCC offers adult education and job skills services for students of all ages. Our mission is to provide the education and training necessary for area residents to become the best prepared individuals possible, ready to work in the high performance companies located in our service area.
- Workforce Connections
- You Make a Difference CNA Program
It's never too late to discover a new hobby or dust off an old talent. Our community education courses offer something for everyone: arts, technology, fitness, vocational training, senior classes, and youth programs.
- Community Education
- Youth Programming
For More Information
2000 College Drive
Madisonville, KY 42431
BBC Office 280
(270) 824-8659 or (270) 824-8658