Madisonville Community College offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for students. Awards are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status, except in cases where such are determined as criteria by the donor. Scholarship awards are based on the availability of funds and vary each year.
The majority of the MCC Internal Scholarships require a single application unless otherwise noted. Scholarship applications are due to the Financial Aid Office by April 1 for the following academic year.
While priority is given to those who submit their application by this date, we continue to accept applications during the year. We encourage you to submit your application even if you have missed the priority deadline. Please make sure you turn in all requested application materials so that your application will be reviewed.
- MCC Internal Scholarship Application
- A one page essay on your career and educational goals (must be typed)
- Two or more letters of recommendation
- If graduating high school during the academic year:
- High School Transcripts
- High School Official must fill out the information box on page 2 of the application
- If transferring from a college outside the KCTCS system, attach college transcripts
- Submit the FAFSA