Student & Parent Information

Madisonville Community College offers dual credit in collaboration with the following high schools:

  • Caldwell County High School
  • Caldwell County Area Technology Center
  • Crittenden County High School
  • Dawson Springs High School
  • Gateway Academy to Innovation and Technology
  • Hopkins County Central High School
  • Hopkins County Career & Technology Center
  • Madisonville North Hopkins High School
  • Muhlenberg County High School (West Campus)
  • Webster County High School
  • Webster County Area Technology Center

Dual credit students are considered Madisonville Community College students regarding the dual credit courses.  The information below will be applicable to dual credit students and help them navigate their college experience.

MCC Dual Credit Handbook – This includes the basic information that students and parents need about dual credit.

Student Code of Conduct – The colleges of KCTCS are more than just educational institutions -- they are vibrant and diverse communities. Therefore, KCTCS strives to maintain an atmosphere of academic freedom and personal respect that creates an environment in which all can be successful.

As part of this commitment, KCTCS has developed a Code of Student Conduct that serves as a guide for the student's responsibilities and rights within our academic community.

KCTCS Catalog - The 2017-2018 catalog is provided in PDF format and contains all of the information from the printed catalog including program requirements and course descriptions.

Academic Advising - Madisonville Community College students are encouraged to print and utilize the Madisonville Advising Plan (MAP) for the student’s major.  These MAPs will tell you which courses are needed for your major, so that you don’t take a course that you really don’t need.

Transferring - You’re ready to take the next step on your road to higher education. If you want to transfer on to a four-year college, this site will help you plan your next steps.