Webster County Kids2College Scholarship Application
If you plan on attending Madisonville or Henderson Community College, please complete this submit.
A new form must be completed EACH semester that you are eligible to use your scholarship funds. The WCK2C Scholarship is good for up to 4 semesters at MCC or HCC and must begin the fall or spring semester immediately following high school graduation.
Please make sure the following has been completed or met:
- Earned Webster County Kids 2 College Scholarship
- Maintain at least a 2.5 college GPA
- Completed FAFSA
- Completed verification process (if required)
- Turned in official high school transcript
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Enrolled full-time (12 credit hours) at MCC or HCC no later than the spring semester following high school graduation