MCC has Joint Admission agreements with Murray State University, Western Kentucky
University, and Lindsey Wilson College. These agreements assist you with planning
a seamless transition to a four-year university, while completing your Associate's
Benefits of Joint Admission
- Reduced Cost - your admission application and transcript fees will be waived.
- Collaborative Academic Advising - Students will receive academic advising services
from both the four-year college and MCC. This service will ensure you are taking the
correct courses for your intended major.
- Fixed Degree Plan - your catalog term and general education requirements are locked
in and will not change. If the four-year college changes courses required for your
degree after you have been admitted, those changes will not apply to you.
- Student Support Services - you will receive financial aid advising, career counseling,
access to computer labs and other support services at both institutions.
- Campus Activities - you will have the opportunity to attend four-year college sporting
events, cultural events, and any other on-campus activities with your student ID card
provided by the four-year college.