Giving to Madisonville Community College is an investment to the economic, cultural, and educational vitality of our area. Over $28 million in private support has been designated to MCC since 1989. Your gift can assist one of the following strategic areas that are vital to the continued excellence of MCC programming:
- Tuition support for adults and youth alike who are pursuing highly employable associate degrees or who plan to transfer to a four year school.
- Direct support for the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts or the Muhlenberg County Campus.
- Equipment and technology for the contemporary classroom.
- Support for adult literacy and tutorial programs.
- Funds for employee professional development that keeps academics strong.
- Support for humanities programs and the Loman C. Trover Library.
- Support of special initiatives such as named endowments, Title III underwriting, special awards for faculty excellence, or a specific arts performance.