Library Use Policies
Library Usage FAQ
- Can I use my cell phone inside the library?
- Can I bring food or drinks inside the library?
- Can I bring my children inside the library?
- How do I log onto the library's databases? (from on campus or off campus)?
- Where do I go to get my student ID card (photo ID card) made?
- How do I get a library card?
- How much does it cost to print from the library's computers?
- How much does it cost to use the library's photocopier?
- If the library doesn t have the book I need, how can I request the book from a different library (interlibrary loan)?
- What titles are available for check-out on the Library's Nooks?
Materials Usage Policies
|Material||Check out period||Renewal period||Amount at a time||Overdue fee|
|Books||3 weeks||1 time for an additional 3 weeks||10 at a time, 3 per subject||10 cents / day / item
|DVDs/Videos||1 week||No renewals||2 at a time||$1 / day / item
|CDs/Audio||3 weeks||1 time for an additional 3 weeks||2 at a time||10 cents / day / item
|Nooks||1 week||No renewals||1 at a time||$1 / day
||Check out periods vary. Most reserve items are for library use only.