Signing up for college shouldn’t be a hassle, and Madisonville Community College strives to make the admission and registration process as simple as possible for our students. We work hard to make it easier for you.
In order to be admitted to MCC* all students must complete/submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- Skills Assessment Test (ACT, TABEA, and/or Compass)
- Official transcript(s) from any other college(s) attended, with complete transcript evaluation request.
- Final high school transcript or GED scores
*Please note that admission to MCC does not guarantee acceptance to selective admission programs.
New students, including those enrolled as a high school student, should contact the Enrollment Center (270/824-1778 or 824-8657) or the Muhlenberg County Campus (270/757-9881) to schedule an advising & registration appointment. New student registration begins March 15th (summer & fall classes) and October 15th (spring classes) each year. New students will receive orientation information after they enroll in classes.
Transfer and Visiting Students
Transfer and Visiting Students must submit official transcripts from all other colleges attended. Please note: you must request that our Registrar’s Office evaluate your transcript credit, once received by MCC Records, in order to transfer any coursework to MCC. In addition, visiting students must submit a completed Transient Student Form or a letter of good standing from their home college.
Transfer/visiting student registration begins March 15th (summer & fall classes) and October 15th (spring classes) each year. Contact the Enrollment Center (270/824-8657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Muhlenberg County Campus (270/757-9881) to schedule an advising & registration appointment.
Currently Enrolled Students
Currently enrolled students should contact their academic advisor for an advising & registration appointment. Registration for currently enrolled students begins March 1st (summer & fall classes) and October 1st (spring classes) each year. All students must meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes, including those registering online.
High School Students
In addition to the admission requirements listed above, high school students taking MCC classes prior to their graduation must submit their high school transcript and the completed Early Admission Form. In addition to our regular semester class schedule, MCC offers other enrollment opportunities for high school students, including career, technical, and general education dual credit programs.
- Madisonville Advising Plans (MAP) – a list of courses required by each MCC program.
- MCC Bookstore
- MCC Class Schedule
- Students requiring academic accommodations or other assistance should contact the Disability Resources Office.
- Transfer Information
Tuition & Fee Policies
- See current tuition rates.
- Tuition is due prior to the start of classes, unless other arrangements (including financial aid and/or payment plans) are made.
- Tuition may be paid in person at the Business Office window located on the first floor of the John H. Gray Building on the North Campus or online using your student self-service account.