KCTCS-TRAINS is designed to promote learning focused on developing high-performance work organizations, and most importantly provide workers with the world-class transferable skills that will enable them to master technology and foster innovation and entrepreneurship.
KCTCS-TRAINS Program benefits Kentucky by:
- Providing workers with world-class transferable and portable skills
- Retaining and recruiting companies requiring high skills
- Increasing the productivity of its workforce
- Improving the employability of Kentucky's citizens
- Strengthening and improving state and local economies
KCTCS-TRAINS funds may be used for qualified skills upgrade including information technology, Lean Manufacturing and Lean for Service, WorkKeys job profiling and assessment, instructor travel, facility rental and equipment.KCTCS-TRAINS will provide funding for 50% of the total cost of the services to be delivered through a project. The company will be responsible for paying the remaining 50% plus the 10% KCTCS administration fee.
KCTCS-TRAINS Funding Example
|Total Training Cost||
|KY WINS pays 50% of training cost||
|Company pays 50% of training cost||
|Plus 10% Administration Fee||
|Total Cost to Company||
For More Information
Madisonville Community College