Linda Robertson selected as MCC's Student of the Month - January 2013
Madisonville Community College (MCC) is pleased to announce the selection of Linda Robertson, of Belton, Kentucky, as MCC s Student of the Month for January 2013. She is pursuing an Associate in Arts degree. In addition to being ranked very good to outstanding on high level academic performance, demonstrated leadership, and performance improvement, Robertson s nominations included statements such as:
- During her academic career, Linda has taken on more and more responsibility at the Muhlenberg Campus of MCC.
- Her positive attitude and enthusiasm for MCC deserve recognition.
- Linda is currently serving as President of the SIMS Club at the Muhlenberg Campus. She does a wonderful job of conducting meetings and bringing in new experiments.
- She represents the college in a respectable manner . . . for the main office at the (Muhlenberg) campus. She is friendly, outgoing, and helpful with all aspects of the campus community.
- Her willingness to always be positive and go the extra mile are just a couple of her greatest strengths.
The Student of the Month was presented to Robertson on February 5 at MCC s Muhlenberg Campus. She also received a Barnes amp; Noble gift card