- Books check out for 3 weeks, and each item can be renewed one time for an additional 3 weeks.
- If you need the book longer than 3 weeks and you would like to renew it, you can renew the book in person or over the phone.
- You are allowed to check out up to 10 books at one time, and we limit it to 3 books per subject at a time. You are limited to 3 books per subject at any one time. (That way other students can use other books on that same subject.)
DVDs & VHS videos
- DVDs and VHS videos check out for 7 days (one week).
- You are allowed to check out up to 2 DVDs or videos at a time.
- No renewals allowed. Please bring back DVDs and videos within one week to avoid late fees.
Audio CDs & cassette tapes
- Audio CDs and cassette tapes check out for 3 weeks.
- You are allowed to check out up to 2 audio CDs or tapes at a time.
- You are allowed to renew audio CDs and/or tapes one time, for 3 more weeks.
Overdue Fines & Fees
If you borrow materials from the library, you are expected to bring them back on time, or renew materials if you need them longer.
If you keep items past their due date, you will be expected to pay an overdue fee. If you don't pay your overdue fee right away, you will be mailed an overdue notice reminding you of what you have checked out and what the fine will be for not returning it to the library.
If you still fail to return the item(s) after you've received a notice in the mail, a hold will be placed on your academic records, and you will not be able to register for classes next semester, get transcripts, or receive financial aid. You will not be allowed to use the library anymore, until you pay your fines.
The overdue fee for books, audio CDs & cassettes is 10 cents per item, per day.
The overdue fee for DVDs & VHS videos is $1.00 per item, per day.
If you lose an item or badly damage it, you will be asked to pay the cost to replace the item, plus a $10.00 processing fee.