Help Wanted - Job Board
Local employment opportunities are added frequently. Be sure to check back for new listings!
Increased Starting wages: Make a Difference
Outwood/Rescare, Dawson Springs is seeking caring applicants. Direct Support Professional (Residential). GED or HS diploma and valid driver's license is required. Apply today! Visit: www.rescare.com/Careers. EOE, M/F/D/V
Outreach Specialist--Assist patients in completing sliding fee schedule and ensure proper documentation is provided, provide medication assistance for qualifying patients per partnering pharmacy and prescription assitance programs, community education on various medical outreach and educational programs, participate in community activities to heighten health awareness, assist patients in obtaining necessary resources such as food, shelter clothing, etch. Apply online at www.healthfirstchc.net.
Medical Assistant--Responsibilities include rooming patients, taking vitals, documenting data in EMR, etc. Applicants must be a SRNA or CMA, have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proven computer experience. This position is a FLOAT position, so would require travel within Hopkins, Webster and Caldwell counties. Apply online at www.healthfirstchc.net.
Contact us today to start your career with PMG!
Details are as follows:
Position & Position Status: 3D Printer Manufacturing Tech, Start Date: February 2018
Pay Rate/Salary: $18-22/hour, DOE
Hours Guarantee: 50 hours of work/week, time and a half OT after 40 hours
Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
Duration: 3-6 months – Upon completion of this project, PMG has additional projects to keep you working
Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.545/mile to and from job site
Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG
· Open until filled
General Job Duties / Skills:
Operate and maintain 3D printing equipment in both metal and plastic 3D printing. Be able to follow detailed work instructions and procedures to accurately and efficiently produce customer specified products. Will be responsible for printer setup and tear down. Must be able to read customer specifications and perform basic inspections both visually and with inspection equipment. Must be able to work in a team environment and be willing to cross train. High school diploma or equivalent required at a minimum. OT may be required. Work to maintain a clean production environment.
Previous Experience: Experience preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Injection Molding Tech at Pioneer Plastics
- Injection molding experience is preferred but not required.
- Looking for someone who has managed in a manufacturing environment.
- Position will eventually need to know how to operate an injection molding machine –setting the mold in the press, setting up the process parameters, troubleshooting, etc.
- Position also is responsible for material handling, managing people, etc.
- Knowledge of robots would also be a plus.
Please send resume to Eddie Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tool and Die at Pioneer Plastics
Job Purpose: Make, modify and repair intricately designed and constructed tools, dies, fixtures, molds, gauges, etc. • Interprets complicated drawings and calculates critical dimensions to determine construction specifications. • Plans/lays out machine and bench procedures for projects determining alterations on dimensions of existing dies in order to comply with specifications. • Performs complicated setups to make, alter, or repair intricately designed and constructed tools, deep draw, progressive multi-station dies, indexing and calibrated fixtures, etc. • Performs component fabrication and die construction tasks using various measuring devices involving various machining operations, including lathe, milling machine, drill press, etc. • Performs critical bench and assembly operations to fit, align, calibrate, adjust, assemble and finish work. • Functions as a resource person, giving assistance to various fabrication and tool & die department personnel. • Suggests, develops and implements solutions so as to improve tooling performance. • Performs experimental and developmental work concerning changes and modifications to tooling/dies. • Performs regular safety inspections of equipment to ensure safe operating conditions. • Ensures assigned preventative maintenance tasks are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. • Cleans equipment and performs general housekeeping tasks, keeping work area clean and organized.
Please send resume to Eddie Knapp at: email@example.com
DYNO NOBEL---Graham, Ky – a leader in the manufacture of explosive products – is hiring a motivated and safety-minded individual to fill the role of
Maintenance / Controls Technician
with a strong focus on Controls.
• Annual Incentive Program
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
• Company paid vacation and personal time of
• 401K with generous company match
• High School diploma or GED; Two-year degree in maintenance, electrical or mechanical field preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience working in maintenance
• Strong electrical experience, including 480 v, 3 phase
• Manufacturing experience highly desired
• Boiler pneumatics, refrigeration experience desired
• Previous experience with DCS Controls Required
Desired applicants apply online at:
Controller--Requires CPA lilcensure, maintain general ledger and reconcile accounts, prepare forecasts and annual operating budgerts, provide accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial informaiton, converting data to general ledger system and/or obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statement, develop and implement new or revised accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes, perform such accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time. Experience with Sage, Excel, and/or other accounting software/applications required. APPLY online at www.healthfirstchc.net.
Ideal part-time position for individuals looking to make some extra money and have fun doing it!
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Welcoming guests into Escape Mad City.
• Providing orientation to guests about escape rooms and Escape Mad City.
• Monitoring game scenarios and guest progress on closed circuit camera/TV system.
• Providing clues to guests during the game scenarios.
• Debriefing and socializing with guests following the game scenarios.
• Resetting game scenarios promptly and accurately to prepare for upcoming quests.
• Cleaning and set-up venue daily, including corporate events.
• Scheduling guests for game scenarios.
• Managing point of sale system, including cash till, credit card system, and daily reports.
• Other tasks deemed by management potentially including helping design future escape rooms.
• Working a flexible schedule
• Working nights and weekends
• Reliable transportation
Skills/traits we are looking for include:
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable speaking to groups of people
• Good presentation skills
• Enjoys games and people
• Works well with others
• Well organized
• Comfortable with computers/technology
• Part Time
• Full Time
Forward resume or contact information for interest to Career Services Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org