Service Delay

alert icon Service Delay: We are currently experiencing longer load times for our online application. We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience.

Your Faculty Advisor

Your faculty advisor is the person assigned to help you select classes and advise you in completing requirements for gradation. You can find out who your advisor is by accessing online student services.

  1. Go to
  2. Select login Here under the KCTCS logo in the upper left corner.
  3. Enter your User ID and Password. This is the same user ID and password you use to log in to your student email account.
  4. Select SA Self Service > Learner Services > Home > Learner Services
  5. From this webpage,you can view Academics, which has information about your schedule, grades, and advisor s name.

You must meet with your assigned advisor during the pre-registration period each semester (generally October and March). Your advisor will also meet with you during the school year to assist you with any concern or question that you may have such as dropping or adding a class. Contact your advisor by phone or email to make an appointment or stop by their office during their scheduled office hours.

If you change your major you will need to change your advisor. Stop by the Advising and Transfer Center and follow the directions on our self-service display board to change your major and your advisor.

For information or questions, contact Cathy Vaughan, MCC Enrollment Center:

Cathy Vaughan, College Counselor
General advising and undecided majors
Office: Enrollment Center, JHG C-30
Phone: (270) 824-1705

E-mail Cathy Vaughan