Registration Quick Start
All students must meet with an advisor prior to registration, including those registering online.
Currently enrolled students
- Meet with your academic advisor to register for classes. Fall and Summer registration begins March 1. Spring registration begins October 1.
- New students must attend First Semester Experience (FSE) prior to fall and spring registration. Contact the Enrollment Center (270-824-8621) to sign up for First Semester Experience. New students may register for summer classes without attending FSE.
All other students
- Contact the Enrollment Center (270-824-8621) for registration information. Fall and Summer registration begins March 15. Spring registration begins October 15.
Tuition & Fee Policies
- See current tuition rates.
- Tuition is due Friday, August 14, unless other arrangements (including financial aid and/or payment plans) are made.
- Tuition may be paid in person at the Business Office window located on the first floor of the John H. Gray Building on the North Campus or online using your student self-service account.