KY WINS is designed to promote learning focused on developing high-performance work organizations, and most importantly provide workers with the world-class transferable skills that will enable them to master technology and foster innovation and entrepreneurship.
KY WINS Program benefits Kentucky by:
KY WINS funds may be used for qualified skills upgrade including information technology, Lean Manufacturing and Lean for Service, WorkKeys job profiling and assessment, instructor travel, facility rental and equipment.
KY WINS will provide funding for 75% of the total cost of the services to be delivered through a project. The company will be responsible for paying the remaining 25% plus the 10% KCTCS administration fee.
Mike DavenportMadisonville Community College(270) firstname.lastname@example.org