Transfer Agreements

The General Education Transfer Policy guarantees that if you complete an associate in arts or associate in science degree at a KCTCS college, any Kentucky public university will accept your general education credits as meeting lower-division general education requirements. The general education requirements covered in this policy may not meet requirements for specific majors. This means that while these credits will be accepted, they may not meet all the general education requirements of your specific degree program. Check with the faculty and staff at the college or university you choose to attend to find out what general education requirements you need to take for your degree program.

For a the complete list of all KCTCS Transfer agreements click here.