Requesting a Transcript

After completing dual credit classes, students interested in attending a four-year school will want to request an official transcript be sent to that college or university by the MCC records office. This can be accomplished by reviewing the MCC TRANSFER REQUEST page.

Courses will not be reflected on the transcript until they are completed and grades are posted by MCC.

Students can check the status of all dual credit courses throught SELF-SERVICE on PeopleSoft.